Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

09 ford focus

855 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·
any body got one?? were lookin hard at getting one especially while they got the cash for clunkers goin on be nice to have something to get back and forth to work cheap and have something else to drive while im getting my truck finished up this winter

jake

#3 ·
my cousin has one of those he likes it...but I wouldnt drive it imho...but it's still a :ford:

#4 ·
my buddy bought one as a DD so he was driving his SD around all day long and loves it for what it is

#6 ·
I have a friend that bought one. She is really happy with it. I have ridden in it several times and it is a nice car for the money...

Sam

#7 ·
We had an 05 and it was a great little car. My wife ran it under the back of an suv at 35 +mph and walked away with just some bruses from the seatbelt. Imho that little car saved her life and I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

#8 ·
good to hear all the good reviews i definately think were gonna get one. we would both rather have the fusion but just not in the budget the way i want it. so the focus it is, especially with all the rebates and cash for clunkers $$

#12 ·
And people give me chit for buying the Scion it gets over 30 on the highway so I could care less if people run there mouths.
Get the little, ford man it is nice to zip around and not have to get clearance to park . :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.