Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

More power please....

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  BeastPowerX10 
#1 ·
So i want to chip my truck but am too chicken to straight pipe and go spartan so i am thinking of going with edge or banks i know bad word lol. I am not after crazy power i just want it to be sportier than now. I also dont want to kill the dpf. So whats the best non DPF delete chips/programmers out their?

#6 ·
Go Spartan w/DBF like they said. Elite also has the same. May regen. a little more often.

#9 ·
I know the spartan is top notch but what is so bad about the edge evo or juice? Reason i ask about them is because they are cheaper than the spartan and if i got the spartan i know i would do DPF off soon their after and i just to worried about my warranty taking it off. Are these that hard on the tranny and stuff?

#10 ·
Yes, anything like Edge, Superchip, DiabloSport etc. is going to be hard on the tranny. DPF-on tuning from Spartan, along with their DPF-off tuning, is going to be great for your tranny. I promise you that if you went Spartan you would not regret it. Why would you want to waste money now on something like Edge, when you will probably end up deleting the DPF sometime later on? Why not already have to tool you need, so that when you decide to delete, all you have to do is purchase tunes? It is just that simple ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.