Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pretty Sweet Kenworth....

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  BigStroker 
#1 ·
We are going to put a new LED bar on top.

They brought it in today this truck is HUGE:evil

I'm no giant at only 5'8 but look at the size of this truck.

See less See more
#6 ·
that things awesome. Is that a c500? You don't see too many of that body style KW except for upfitted oil field bed trucks and stuff usually (least they look similar)

I love the setback axle look and the tall cab versus the OTR trucks.

#8 ·
I see it now, the straight hood always throws me off cause I think of 800's as having more of an ant eater hood on them like the 600's

#10 ·
That is a good lookin rig. Ya'll sound like you are getting alot of work here lately.

#13 ·
That is a T800 High Hood which is a very rare configuration. It was an attempt to create the 'hood' look but w/ the functionality of the set back axle. KW pretty much only sold those in Minnesota for various reasons related to the train configurations in operation there. I see this one was in oilfield however probably close to Carthage, TX.

That model was discontinued Jan 1, 2007 however.

#18 ·
I'm dealing with Ronald. He used to be my neighbor way back when.

he's still really good friends with my next door neighbor. They always have some of Ronalds equipment over. Trackhoe, D8, backhoe something haha

You know them from Grainger?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.