Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

4ich lift ridding ruff

953 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mooring Product 
#1 ·
I have a 2000 f350 cc lwb I just bought. The guy told me it just got lifted very recently. He bought the lift used used. It is a procomp 4inch lift with the mx6 shocks. Between speeds of 35-45 on the spedo the truck bounces real fast and prety bad. before that speed and after it is fine. Any ideas it it driving me nuts. The truck rides prety rough but I think that is normal because it is a 1 ton right? I just put new tires because the old ones were crapy. I put 315/75/16 Big O A/T, they did balance all four so not sure where to start.

#2 ·
do you have dual front shocks that may be a reason its stiff and like you said its a 1-ton, try lowering your tire psi see if that helps at all. Mine also bounces around pretty good at lower speeds over bumps but once i speed up it seems to glide over it better.

#3 ·
No I have single MX6 shocks. Tires are at 40PSI, tried adjusting shocks but not much or a change. does yours bounce a lot at lower speeds?

#6 ·
I have the same lift but with Bistein shocks. How was the rear lifted? Was a block added or an add a leaf? You should have around 5" of block or factory block,1.5 block and 1.5 add a leaf.

Its maybe because of the add a leaf that Pro comp recommends. I took mine out and its still a little stiff but much better. Like a sport car suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.