Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Should I single stack?

7K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  RedSmokey 
#1 ·
Well I can gt a single 6in mitre cut stack with the bed elbows for $100 bucks off a friend of a friend.I like stacks more just because a single looks unproportioned to me.If I get this for now,will it use the same hole in the bed so I don't have to drill another one later to run stacks?And what is everyones opinion of a single stack?I'm gonna look for some pics to see if I like the looks.

#7 ·
Yeah im hoping to go 8 inch single here in the next couple weeks!! but if you look around or maybe (powerstroke junkie) hes got a single 7 in the center looks pretty sick

#8 ·
heres rear shot of (powerstroke junkies) and front clip of mine!! :rockon:

#10 ·
singles look more performance i think. i have a buddy 00strokey7.3 who just got a single 6" on his 2000 and it looks real good.

#12 ·
I like the look of it higher more actually but to each his own.The single stack does look really good.I've got it decided now to go ahead and do it but the guy sold the miter cut already.He told me it wasn't going anywhere and then sold it 2 hours later.He says he has a 6in flat cut stack and tubing along with clamps for the same price $100 but I'm not sure how a flat cut would look.I was kinda looking forward to the mitre.Maybe I could cut it at a 30 degree with a bansaw and it would be an in between 45 and flat cut.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.