Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1st time down the track...

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  UNLIMITED_DIESEL 
#1 ·

Well we've been fighting a few gremlins... but I think we're starting to get things ironed out. This video was taken in an open class competing against some very competitive gas trucks (1500+ HP)... I think we did pretty decent considering how heavy the sled was set... You decide.

#6 ·
lmao what is that pulling in that last video?

But looks like Ben's truck did good though.

I was wanting to pull this weekend in Greenville, OH but you had to have drive shaft loops and U-Joint things and all kinds of dumb sh!t.

#8 ·
Didn't really sound like the motor ever got the rpm's all the way up.

#9 ·
Good Run, Nate.

#11 ·
wow was that all clutch smoke on the lil truck. trucks lookin good guys.

#19 ·
Is he gonna pull at Scheid's this year?

#20 ·
YouTube - Bens Open Class Attempt

Well we've been fighting a few gremlins... but I think we're starting to get things ironed out. This video was taken in an open class competing against some very competitive gas trucks (1500+ HP)... I think we did pretty decent considering how heavy the sled was set... You decide.
Thats for Darn sure! It would be nice to see someone give old scotty a run for his money that darn truck is wicked. Looks good nate cant wait to see it after you guys get the bugs worked out!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.