Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Holy hell!!!

5K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  UNLIMITED_DIESEL 
#1 ·
Just got my injectors back from Geoff, with DI nozzles in them... Frickin holes look huge compared to my old ones. How big are 100 over nozzles normaly? .080?

Man I hope to have it running this weekend, gonna suck to let the new head gasket seal up before rodding on it.

#3 ·
Keep it under 25-30# for the first 3k or so... Sucks I had to pull that head off, otherwise I would be fine.

#5 ·
Not sure how to take that...:confused:

LOL

#7 ·
Good for you Joe. Hope you get that thing running soon. Should be an intresting ride after break in. :evil

#8 ·
I am just hoping for the same numbers with less smoke and no more knock and break...

#13 ·
Joe, if you gitter runnin you gunna bring her to beaverton next week? Leave on Friday and would love to see the truck!

Good luck,
-Matt

#14 ·
I am taking tomarrow and friday off to do just that. I have to watch the kids too, but I should be running by sunday afternoon...:(

O and Geoff got back to me this morning, the nozzle flowed between 37-39lpm... What does that eqate to?

#21 ·
I tried to get a pic of them, but the camera will not focus on it...:mad:

#20 ·
maybe i didn pay real close attention but i thought my 200% looked about like stock. ill have to compare them to what they are now when i get them back from nate.

#24 ·
They are standard hybrids yes...

#28 ·
No problem Mike, It was not ment to come off as a sales pitch, I didnt get the nozzles from him, I got them from DI. I just had him clean the injectors and install the nozzles.

#26 ·
I'll just say that Geoff has repaired a few sets of injectors for me that other vendors have been in to and couldn't make run right.

Also, Beddins swaps injectors all of the time for himself as well as customers and he told me himself that he only trusts Geoff because they always work right where-as he has had very bad luck personally w/ other injector builders and his customers have as well.

Geoff doesn't do any of the fancy fast injector stuff, but the injectors always run correctly. Although I'm interested in all this fast injector technology that is out now I just don't think I'll let anyone but Geoff touch my injectors ever again.

#29 ·
Head studs are going in today... ARP says 125#'s... David I thought said 135??? What are you guys putting your ARP's in at?

#32 ·
To each his own.
There are plenty of guys that know how to work on injectors, and there are plenty that do not.

I can honestly say that I have never heard a bad thing about Geoff's injectors.

I guess both of his customers are happy.
:D

J/k, I know he knows his stuff.

#37 ·
well when nate gets my big nozzled hoses back to me ill do a side by side pic.

#46 ·
No we have the same thing. But for some reason (as yet unkown) the world went from the standard "over" convention to an "of" convention and started the confusion.

Your nozzles should be 300% over stock flow, which is 400% of stock flow.

I have no idea what they are... I was just taking a stab at it from what Charlie posted in another thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.