4K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·

See less See more
#10 ·
That's DCSpecial's back yard. LOL
I had to talk Rich into driving in the grass LOL

tire treads look a little dirty :poke: haha Looks good man
Gotta go through gravel to get to the grass :D

I have seen alot of front bumpers with the custom fogs are those aftermarket are custom fabs. If custom how bout some pics of the process.. If you dont mind seeing a couple more like it...4" or 6" round fogs??? I am asking both DC and Unbroken
I made his......and mine, probably made around 10 total :D

#11 ·
Are you cutting the wholes and then welding an inner ring then alittle filler to smoother out?? I really like the look and live nowhere near you guys to have you build me one reasonably so just think'n of a good fall project. They look badass you should mass produce and start your line on that note......

#15 ·
Pretty much.
Cut the light can first, then cut the bumper, weld the can in, grind and smooth it all out.

The just a light coat of filler to leave it completely smooth, then prep and paint.

Also DC I was checking out the ouo blocks and suck been think'n of add'n an extra 2" to my 8 so I can get an even ten. Will I probably end up replacing shocks over that 2"?? I will be gettin those blocks shortly.
Depends on what shocks you currently run, you may be able to simply rotate the lower shock mount on the axle to help make up for the height. What shock do you run?

#14 ·
i like it before but now i dont know what to say....

:drool::drool::drool:

#23 ·
Rich I like the look of your truck. Very clean style. Sweet set-up.

#26 ·
Rich,

Congrats, that truck looks sick.

#35 ·
That was just glare from the suun that day...the tails are much darker than they look in the pics.
And Im not tinting my headlights...I spent about 600 bucks on lighting not counting the heads themselves to be able to actually see at night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.