Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Camo truck goes 7.24 @ 100.02

5K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  tons0torque 
#1 ·
Got some good runs in tonight, not as good as hoped:eek: but really good trap speeds! I will get some vids up when I get a chance. It was a consistant 99mph all night and one 100mph.

#6 ·
#11 ·
Re: Camo truck goes 92.42@ 100.02

Fastest 60 was just under a 1.8. Got a hair looser converter comin that should help that out if it will after that. The converter will help get the chargers lit easier but also may blow the tires off since he can leave with more boost.

#12 ·
Re: Camo truck goes 92.42@ 100.02

Looks like time for a Roll cage if you dont have one yet.

#13 ·
Holy Chit that thing is freakin awesome. That girl that yelled lets go mustang shut up really quick after the launch. :hehe::hehe: Sweet.

#15 ·
Awesome!

#18 ·
Sweet run Bean, that truck is haulin!

#22 ·
Ya its goin on a diet just trying to figure out the best way to lose the bumper. Not the type of truck you could just throw a stock bumper back on, he still wants it to retain the same kind of look but w/o the weight. Once the roll bar goes in the interior will get stripped I am sure with a racing seat in it.

#26 ·
Use Titanium. Gain the weight savings and rigidity of steel. You guys have deep pockets right? :evil

Sam

#28 ·
Hope they are REALLY DEEP!! hahah

Tell ya what, yall buy the Ti, I'll build it for ya! How bout that? I get the scrap metal when its done. :D
Thats stuff is like welding two sticks of butter together. It just melts and runs together.
1/8 inch aluminum would be good. Still pretty strong by the time its all welded up, with all those angles that bumper has. Paint it the same and no one will no any difference anyway! haha

#27 ·
I think an aluminum front bumper would look good. Would be really hard to get the agressive I am a fat over weight truck that will spank you a** with a stock front bumper.

Althought that might have a good look to it. Hard to imagine it with out sitting there stairing at the truck.

Sure ya'll will come up with something good.

#31 ·
You could make a fiberglass front bump to resemble the on there now. That would save a lot of weight. Just couldn't take a hit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.