Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Goodbye old friend, you've served me well

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  86_Notch 
#1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, i hated to do it but i had to retire my " Ghetto trailer " as we all called it. I only paid 200 bucks for it about a dozen years ago and it's served me well. But i'm gettin older and climbing in and out of the window to get a car on or off the trailer is getting really old . All of my friends were always borrowing it " and breaking the lights, dragging the wires, stealing the plug, etc...." so i traded it to my good friend for an 86 6 cyl coupe that runs but need some tlc. i picked up this trailer for 1700 bucks. it's billed as a 20 footer but measures a little over 18 ft, either way it's plenty long enough for me. Enough of my rambling heres a few pics

ghetto trailer before paint and fenders

ghetto trailer after paint, fenders and spinners, bling bling !

New trailer ( it's used but new to me )

See less See more
#2 ·
Good looking trailer. DON'T loan this one out. I have the same problem. No one will care for it like you because they don't have any investment in it. Just my $.02

#4 ·
Nice looking trailer, get yourself some diamond platting and fit it to temporarily fill in the center and you can use the whole bed. Just my .02

#6 ·
I like that ghetto trailer...LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.