Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

11 ft bed on SD????

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  TrailerHauler 
#1 ·
Anybody ever see one of these? It sure is Sweeeeeeeeeet. I probably wouldn't even have to stretch the frame to put a rollback bed on it. :bow:

2005 F-550 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4 X-Long 11ft BED F550 550 EBAY Item number: 120445509202

Later Cruz

See less See more
#2 ·
I have never seen one like it. Pretty frickin cool though. You'd need 40 acres to turn it around with a long trailer hooked to it. And you would have to park in BFE all the time. It looks like it should have a race trailer hooked to the back of it.

#3 ·
a friend of mine just bought this truck the other day... i haven't seen it in person yet but it sure does look good... he said it handles pretty good too

#4 ·
Can you imagine how smooth the ride will be with a 5th wheel?? Awesome!!!!!

#8 ·
That thing is freakin sweet. Never seen a ford with that bed on it but I have seen a mega cab dodge with the long bed on it.

#9 ·
I been staring at that thing for a while on ebay, really nice looking truck. Definitely looks sharp and must tow good. I had seen one a while back with a regular cab and 22.5's looked awesome too.

#13 ·
:drool:
I would love to have that! That looks so nice, unfortunatly the turning radius has to suck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.