Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

get ready to feel better about yourself

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Stroked95 
#1 ·
ok so I raced a guy tonight and did a 4 wheel drive boosted launch.... as I was coming up on 100 MPH I realized "chit its still in 4 high".... now I have a little bit of a snapping noise coming from under the truck....

Atleast I won....:shrug:

#6 ·
no they were un locked. but it only made the noise as I pulled it out. I drove 35 miles home at 50-75mph and it was fine

#8 ·
ha I guess time will tell... all because some guy was runnin his mouth and talkin his truck up. :tree: i win :D

#10 ·
ogden ut. ha there are alot of big mouths here.... but a few trucks that would blow your mind. ha I had an edge but pulled it so now Im stock, with a 5'' strait pipe... but I raced a 97 7.3 with a chip, turbo , tranny, and exhaust.

#16 ·
yeah I wanna get the SCT. I had a juice platinum W/attitude, stacked with a diablo sport. the edge was rated at 125 HP on stage 6 and the diablo pumped it to 240 on stage 6. so I was getting about 190 of it to the rear wheels. it ran a high 13 one day but was consistent 14.3-14.6. but I pulled the chips to give my heads a break

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.