Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Parallel Turbo Project

62K views 373 replies 94 participants last post by  Powersmokesd 
#1 ·
I have had parts laying around for a week or two and I finaly found time to start this project after lunch today. Just got done with the headers about 2 hours ago and thought I would post a couple pics.

Yes, my welding looks horrible. I have way to big of wire for my new welder and I never could get it set to run smooth with that wire.:doh: I have got to do some grinding and cleaning up on the headers but they will work for the fair pulls next week. ;)

See less See more
#7 ·
I have been wanting to see this done for some time now. :popcorn:

#8 ·
Frickin Sweet. Keep those pics coming. :ford:

#15 ·
sweet man, can't wait to see more

#29 ·
I will when the time is right :D
I beat you to it....;) Can't wait to see yours...;)

There was several different ways I thought about mounting these.

I have a bracket laying here for a in valley mount but I did not want to go that route at all this time.
I thought about bringing the headers to the front and mounting them on the front of the heads.
I thought about a low down mount next to the heads.

But for my application I wanted something that would allow for quick easy access to everything without a plumbing nightmare. Bill at Power Hungry actually had made a couple suggestions that helped me make the final decision to go with this setup.

#31 ·
lookin good. hopefully these will work better than those 2 stockers you tried.

#33 ·
Man that's going to be a clusterphuck to get those charge pipes and exhaust gasses to go where they need to go. Good luck with it, but what is the purpose here? quick spoolup? Low boost? low CFM? or just looking cool? At least you can say you're the first person with a 7.3 known nationally to have "twin" turbos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.