Dom's (02bigD) motor

23K views 241 replies 59 participants last post by  BIGBILL105 45 
#1 ·

Going in this truck...

See less See more
#15 ·
You aren't the only one Jer.

Maybe by monday ;)
Must focus on getting truck done....FOCUS! Thanks to Marty, Aaron (abianca99) and Kevin (96stroker) for all the help, never would've happened without them.

Not feeling the pig snout hood but other than that it looks good
I'll never look at the truck the same way. :doh:

Nice, that front end looks mean on that thing. Is the hood functional?
Hood is functional. Air is piped directly to the top of the air filter. I run a 6637.

Fuk... Thats the color I was painting mine... Damit...
So Joe, you figured yours would be the only one? :poke:

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. Got to get this thing done for Cecil next weekend (fingers and toes crossed).

#9 ·
Congrats Dom looks like you are getting closer to back up and running again.

#12 ·
Fuk... Thats the color I was painting mine... Damit...

#19 ·
Tranny adapter LMAO... goes along great with my wood stand, which has been used several times now BTW!

My drawing in Aaron's soot....

Is this big for a chain pickerel?

Was caught in a farm pond which I thought was strange but anyway... I worked on a guys truck today whose son was fishing and sent that to me.... thought that was cool, I've never caught one.

Oh well, guess I'll go google it.

#23 ·
Marty I need you to go to the campground with me one weeked...guy with a cummins was talkin Sh*t and it was stock...LOL..he was Like i will pull your #### backwards...I laughed and said race me..His is stick to...he kept bi*chin out..so you can come down and pull him backwards:evil

#25 ·
Balanced to 6000. Carson Stauffer girdle, & intake plenums. DI headers and uppipes. Factory forged rods, shot peened & cryo'd. Port and polished heads. 910,s and pushrods. ARP,s. Swamps 200/30% for now. 38r 1.15 for now.

#33 ·
Dom's motor...

My tranny...

Aaron...

Kev's new wheels and tires...

Cleaned the wheels up finally, still need polished...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.