Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pictures/ step by step headlight conv.

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  trigger 
#1 ·
got my headlights and was wondering if there was anywhere i could look for some step by steps or some pictures of what kind of modding/cutting and drilling i will have to do to put my 07 headlights on my 03 f350. just wantin to see what needs to be done before my old ones. thanks

#8 ·
I used this one and it worked with no problems.

#3 ·
I have seen a step by step install with pictures. Just can't find it right now. I'll keep looking maybe someone else knows were it is.

On Edit: I found it but I see DC beat me to the punch.

#4 ·
so i got the old headlights out now. looks like quite a bit of the header panel needs cut. i took out all the old headlight adjustment stuff and figured I would ask if anyone had any tips/suggestions for beginning the cutting.........the link for compd wasnt too in depth and i really dont wanna mess it up :doh: i really need a HEADLIGHT CONVERSION KIT FOR DUMMIES lol

#9 ·
I done mine just about the same, I left a little more of the header panel, for reinforcement, and I used bolts in the top two holes, instead of self tappers. still works either way.

Sorry dont have pics, wish I would have taken some.

#10 ·
the trucks at my parents so i didnt have much time to work on it but i got one on just fine. hopfully the other goes the same. i do have another question regarding the conversion; can I bolt up a 05-07 grille in place of my 03 or what does it take to make that happen? and will an aftermarketbolt up the same as stock 05-07?

#11 ·
The 05 and up are taller you will have to shave the bottom of the grill or install an 05 bumper.
You can buy a whole kit for this, Bumper, all brackets, grill, Harley headlights with wiring, header panel for head lights and grill, for about $2100.
at http://www.thepowerstrokeshop.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.