Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

will 07 20" wheels work on a 2000??? 2wd

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
i am about to get some factory 20" wheels and tires off a 2007 will they work on the 2000 without any issues i know the 08s are diffrent.

#7 ·
If the wheels come off a 4wd. And they are going on a 2wd. You HAVE to get the Hubcentric spacers. The wheels are centered on the hub. That or you would have to get the wheels counter sunk, and get tapered nuts. The wheels do work without spacers. But they do rub. And looks kinda funny being in so far.

#9 ·
I thought the wheels were allot different on the 05s and up?
Old ones were 8x170 and the new ones were different? Is it ONLY the center that is a different size? And the lugs fit?

#11 ·
Ok keyboard tough guy. I SAID THE SPACERS NEED TO BE HUBCENTRIC. Just did a truck with the same deal. 4wd wheels on a 2wd truck. And theres no way to align the wheel to the spacer. Dip####.

#12 ·
Ok keyboard tough guy. I SAID THE SPACERS NEED TO BE HUBCENTRIC. Just did a truck with the same deal. 4wd wheels on a 2wd truck. And theres no way to align the wheel to the spacer. Dip####.

And i believe the only difference is the dually wheels. The lug patter has changed.

#14 ·
Just went threw this with someone that bought a set of wheels and put them on a 2wd. The spacers that were sold to him done align the wheel to the spacer. You were the one to start running your cock holster. If you already know the answer, why ask the question. Sit behind you keyboard and poke away:poke:

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.