Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Back from the body shop….Pics

5K views 41 replies 28 participants last post by  bigcountry250 
#1 ·
Just picked her up this afternoon, I had the remove all the badges expect for the ford on the tail gate. I think it came out like new, its got go back for the roof next month.

See less See more
#10 ·
your truck looks bad azz...better than new

#14 ·
Turned out great! I would color match the handles if anything else. But good job

#16 ·
Looks good. I think when the time comes to paint mine i'm going to have to go red.

#18 ·
Looks awesome! That's a great looking truck. I'll be doing the same when I finally get around to repainting mine.

#19 ·
Truck looks sweet man! If u don't mind me askin what did the paint run ya roughly? I'm lookin to get rid of the stripe on my truck and get it painted black just tryin to see what to expect for prices. Thanks

#20 ·
:whs:

I was wondering the same too if you don't mind telling. I've already gotten a few ballpark estimates and so far they've been a little ridiculous.

#21 ·
well here in maryland , for a all over paintjob like that it would startoff around $3500. and up depending on body work or how much of the truck they take apart. ( bed off, doors apart , hood , trunk etc). as far as the red truck, red is the most expensive color to buy.( at least in quality paint that is). we use PPG. and with that $3500. doesnt include the nornal rust over the rear wheels , debadgeing, dings and dents. let alone a color change.Just my 2 cents

#24 ·
Thanks. That's actually not terrible (to me at least) since the body shop I went to wanted $2500 just to repaint all four doors and a little 6"x3" back corner of my bed that's in primer after a little crack was welded.:eek: But regardless, once again your truck looks great!

#25 ·
Yea thanks that's not too bad I have to replace the bed cause the wheel wells are all rotted out from the inside and a buddy backed into it when it was stock a crushed in one of the bed corners. Thanks for the info

#27 ·
when you do the handles and roof i would also do the mirrors! just my .02

#32 ·
Very nice truck! How did the body shop fill the badge holes, I was going to do the same but am afraid of warping the panel with my mig gun. I have thought about removing those badges since day one, problem is all the other mods take priority over the appearance of my truck!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.