Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need new tires!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  DCSpecial 
#1 ·
The Conti's are about done on the '06. Checked into the Toyo AT and MT in 285/75/18. The AT I can get for $1000 and the MT $1400 out the door. Was interested in the Hankook DynaPro MT RT03. Will a 325/65/18 fit? I think they're about $1100. Truck has a Donahoe leveling kit and stock wheels. What you guys think?

#4 ·
Not to highjack but how bad are they? I was considering these in a 35x12.50. I can deal with some noise. Or do you mean they don't handle well?

#3 ·
i would call dont look at the website, cause if you call them you get a lot better deal but call http://www.tiredepot.com i bought kuhmos mud terrains kl71 iirc for 700 shipped to my door for 35's"

#8 ·
Tires are a little wide for stock wheels.

But they should fit under a 2.5" leveling kit on a 2006...just be a little tight.

I just put 325/65R18 Goodyear DuraTrac tires on 18x8.5 Welds under my 07 that is slightly taller than stock, pulled back the inner fender liner and I'm good now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.