Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ok need some help for Air horn mounts

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
Hey who would be willing to help me out. I need to make some custom mounts for my air tank and horns but I dont have the tools or the know how to get them made. So if you would be willing to help me out I would be will to let you. I would pay for all the metal you would need to make them. Let me know what you think.

Brent

#3 ·
That would be a nice ride but you kow how work can be and getting time off not sure it would be the best thing form me to do at this time. Thanks for the offer.

Brent

#5 ·
Here is a mount that I made for the Horn Blaster horns. The truck I put these on was lifted and he wanted the horns up inside the frame.

#6 ·
I like the look. I might hace to try that out on my set up. I have some K3LAs that i need to mount. I have the single base for each horn so that looks like the best to me at this point.

What size stock is that you used?

Brent

#10 ·
Dont you just hate when those things hide on you? I have so many ways I would like to do it but just dont hve the skills nor tools to do it.

Brent

#11 ·
here is mine:
my air tank

compressor

#13 ·
Here's mine. If I was at home Brent we'd go to Dave's and knock it out...but I'm not.
Tank and horns are on a crossmember I built...the whole system minus the pump will drop out with 2 bolts. I wanted easy access for any issues I might have.

#17 ·
I see you are as bad as I am. I know what I would like to do just dont know how to do it. Maybe we can at some point if I get tired of them sitting on the shelf we can get together and look it over.

Brent

#16 ·
Ok Moose when you coming back to H town?

Firehog I have a 5 gallon tank for mine.

William what did you mount the tank to? Is that on the side between the frame and running board?

#19 ·
See that is my big problem i need to mount it all under the Truck. I like what Moose did with his horns and what William did with his tank.

Brent

#20 ·
I had to relocate everything when i put my amp steps on. My horns are in the rear fender forward of the rear tire on the drivers side as far up as they would go. Hardly even see them. then the tank and compressor are in the bed. It's a 7 gallon tank, so it's hard to find a spot underneath for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.