Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone running this? whats your opinion?

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  cshsrh 
#1 ·
So I ordered up my CFM+ Largemouth intake kit today.... I was wonder if any of you are running this setup and what you think? I am pretty stoked about it... and I am getting the one powdercoated white to match the truck...

Granted I have a stage 3 max water meth kit so the ported manifold is a nice touch....

#11 ·
well the convenience and asthetics (sp)- I definitely like the way mine looks compared to the stock elbow lol :shrug: Plus the 3 ports are nice- I get a higher boost reading there than the stock gauge.

#21 ·
I was out running Eric's X-Race this evening and I can see how there actually might be a little bit of performance behind using the CFM+ complete kit. I run a banks :)pointlaugh:) turbo to a Spearco IC tube, Spearco IC to the bigger CFM+ IC tube to CFM+ elbow. I'm not saying that there's going to be a "OMG" sop moment with a stock turbo but with an aftermarket turbo...yeah I could see it. And besides that they look nice, lol.

#22 ·
It looks to be a damn nice setup and I was going to purchase one but seems I was told something about it not fitting with an aftermarket intake or something?? I'm not sure let us know what ya think of it cause it to is on my to do list....should look very nice under the hood though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.