Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone got pictures of 6" and 35x12.50's??

15K views 51 replies 23 participants last post by  Capricious 
#1 ·
Just what the title says... I wanna see if it's live-able...

#5 ·
I have 35's on my leveling kit, I think they would be too small on a 6".

#6 ·
5" on 35x12.5's. Could probably squeeze 37's in there.

#8 ·
What size lift are you running now? 38's right?

#16 ·
You may want to look into that. I know several people have asked about 36x15.50's on a 6" before. I think its a NO GO. Gonna probably take 8" of lift. The width is the killer. Alot of too depends on your backspacing.

#17 ·
i ran 36x14.50 on a 6" for a while, ran fine. Way less spring rub than i have now :doh: The only time i could get spring rub was locking the wheel full turn and it would only rub if the ground wasnt flat (curb or pot hole or something) and that was on some 12" wide wheels (i think). I still have the wheels and i could measure the back space but im guessing it was probably 4.5" So if your running a 15.50 J i would go with a 4" backspace or less and you should have minimal spring rub at the most i would imagine...

#21 ·
4" and 37's IMHO...

#24 ·
:whs:

#23 ·
Just look at mine. 35's with a 6" lift. Don't forget to do the Pinch Weld mod also. Looking at my truck today I am so glad I did that.

#27 ·
I did the Whatabudro Pinch Weld cover mod.

DIY Pinch Weld Covers

You can make them for about $70. Makes a world of difference esspecially on a lifted truck. I'll talk pictures tomorrow of the truck from the side so you can see the covers.

#31 ·
Joe (CSIPSD) is doing this but on a 99-04 style with a 4" Revtek and 37" Toyo MT's

Might all depend on the truck configuration and the meaurement on the lift. I know my RCD 4" lift is well over an inch lower than the Icon 4.5" lift. My 4" with 34.6" tires was about 1/2-1" shorter than a cc SWB truck with an Icon 4.5" and stock tires. I think 37's with the Icon will work, just might need to trim/space the front bumper. Right backspacing on the rim can do wonders too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.