Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone interested in a trade?

4K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  Extended Power 
#1 ·
I gotta get rid of my VGT-SS.
It works grest with my stock injectors, and would prolly be amazing with my 190's...
BUT....As of yesterday, my neighbor came over and literally blew a gasket at my front door.
I have only lived in my new house for 3 months, and this didn't help any....

It is the whistle that is driving my wife nuts. She can't stand the sound of it any more. (And obviously...either can the neighbor)

Help my out...need something quieter, but still clean up 190's, and be able to tow with.

I know the economy is tough right now, that is why I offered the "Trade" option...

I think a 62/70 or 62/80 would be about the same turbo, just not nearly as loud.

#10 ·
PM on its way...

I'm looking to get rid of my 62/70 and go back to a VGT, SS preferrably. Got an extra 80 housing for it too. Supposed to trade with another guy but he hasn't got back with me on it yet, so if you want to do the deal let me know.

#12 ·
I've got an '03 turbo I can trade ya. I hear they're pretty quiet. LOL

#18 ·
I GOT IT!

tell your neighbor sit on it!

and for your wife... just take 6 dollars and invest in a quality set of ear muffs! LOL

I had a situation like this...... My neighbor had the nerve to tell me Im the reason for global warming! and to stop making him breath black smoke everytime he mows his lawn or he will call the cops... then he said something must be wrong with my truck because it has a very annoying whistle... and I said nah its fine its just an 03 6.0 with a 5" straight pipe :poke:LOL:ford:

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.