Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

12.66 @ 103.5

5K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  OneStockQuik6.0 
#1 ·
i was running consistent 12.9's (100* at 2000 feet, crappy track) even my mph was over 1mph less on average, anyway, out of the blue i run a 12.66 @ 103.5 ..... with a 1.51 60ft... :hehe:

just to give you an idea of how bad the track was, my fastest 60ft was a 1.75 ....

#3 ·
Sweet. Congrats on that. Track must have been on the verge of crap.

#7 ·
Figures I leave the track and you ran a killer time. It must have been my sticker that made you faster.... Thanks for coming out Mike. Had a great time. Your truck was the talk of the track. I think you made a few people fans of Powerstrokes at the track today.:rockon:

#18 ·
i was waiting for someone to point it out, but i gues noone is going to.... i must have smoked the lights, because i dont think its humanly possible to run a 1.51 60ft ... i was running consistent 12.90's ..... i cannot take credit for that time. but considering my 1/8th mile times were 8.15- 8.20 every pass... the truc, without a doubt, has a 12.60 in it.

#33 · (Edited by Moderator)
Your truck is HAULIN...makes me almost want to take the lift and tires off mine...I actually mentioned to my wife when these tires wear out I am taking it down to 35s and a leveling kit...she said no, looks good like this and I can take the mustang to the track..lol
Im with you on that, just got mine lifted and now i want to go back down so i can go fast too LOL but im not so lucky my mustang would go faster if i towed it down tha track lMFAO

SO about the 1.51 60' WTF LOL

#34 ·
Keep the stupid crap out of the tech sections. Pahrump and Wildcat can go play here: Powerstroke Nation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.