Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

05 Conversion Complete

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  01redcrew 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally finished with the conversion. I like the way it came out. If you look I removed the Honeycomb insert and painted it to match the truck. Think that looks alot better then the black. Hope ya'll like.

Truck Before

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice man, looks bitchin

#4 ·
Thanks really wish I could make the pictures bigger.

#7 ·
When my wife came home she just shook her head and laughed. LOL

#6 ·
Here you go finally got the pictures right.

#12 ·
that is lake Conroe. Thanks for the compliments I am really happy with it. Stickers are next

#15 ·
Avatar is old picture need to update now

I see what you are saying. I think it was the way the sun it the truck

#18 ·
Yeah it was. Just had to make some cuts and drop the bumper down a little bit.

#20 ·
Thanks. Ford Dealership had it in their parts center. Think my boss paid $40 for it. I was doing some work on his daughters car and that is how he paid me back.

#21 ·
Looks totally awesome! Felt good the first time you looked at it when it was all done didn't it? Like having a new truck.

#22 ·
Yes it does. All the guys at work keep saying it looks like a totally different truck now.

#24 ·
I got the grill from a member here on PSN and the headlights cost me $114.00.

#25 ·
im going to look at a 04 tomorrow and if i buy it im wanted to do the 05 front end or atleast the headlights for sure. What did you have to trim to get the headlights to fit. Will the lights fit my 04 grill or do i have to get the 05 grill for the lights to work? Thanks

#27 ·
I did the complete upgrade. I updated the header panel and then the lights and grill. All I had to cut was the bumper because the 05 grill is larger then the 99-04. When you do the upgrade on the 04 you will have to trim the grill or upgrade the bumper from what I understand.

Now as far as upgrading just the lights I am not sure because the 05 light mount different then the 99-04. Hope this helps. O and to give you a heads up the header panel was $41.00 at certifit.

damn that looks good
Thanks. It is growing on me. I am really glad that I painted the honeycomb insert.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.