Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

International Emblems

10K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  tholt34 
#1 ·
#3 ·
:whs: I agree with Moore ...

#6 ·
Thanks for the link noslow, i thought about doing them when i got my new grill and just not putting a ford oval on the grill and just laying the decals in the oval.

#8 ·
#10 ·
Im just wanting to do something different basically, thanks for all the input guys and keep it coming!

#12 ·

thats my grille, forget all the over lay things, i bought a carbon fiber ford oval one and it was just an overall pain to try to get on and straight, and flat,

#13 ·
:drool: Thats Nice

#14 ·
I haven't gotten a grille emblem for going on 8 months now becuase I'm trying to do the same thing. I want something a little different. I do like the first link you posted though!

#16 ·
After seeing Stroked's grill, i dont think im going with the overlay decals, i have an idea for my second link, but a lot depends on if i can get two or not, thinking of putting one on my grill and one on my tailgate, havent decided yet, but i LOVE Stroked's grill, so i might try something along those lines.

#17 ·
I wanted to try that but couldn't figure out a possible way to make it work without a lot of fabrication. Intenational wants something like $30-$40 for the "International Diamond". I just haven't been able to figure out how to make it work when the diamond won't completely cover where the oval would sit. I could machine some aluminum to cover the holes in the grille and bolt to that with the diamond I suppose.

#19 ·
The trick i believe, and again i say, i believe, is to get a billit grill or a grill without the oval, then you can place how you need to. Im not 100% sure on this, someone who has the International Diamond on a grill, please chime in here:D

Extended Power, thats clean looking, what did you use for the grill?

#21 ·
Try Ebay

#23 ·
Those ones linked to on e-bay are International HARVESTER emblems. That was the agriculture division that was sold off in 1985 and they never had anything to do with our engines, they were just tractors. It would be like putting a John Deere emblem on our trucks..

Justin

#25 ·
You could just use the emblems in my ava.... Oh wait, you said you wanted to be different....Nevermind...

#26 ·
I already have those emblems on my doors, im leaning towards the International Diamond on a billit grill

#28 ·
no i dont think so, i like STROKED's grill, he posted pics in this thread

#29 ·
Ya looks good. I wanted to do something like that on my truck, but I just love the stock grille so much.

#30 ·
Yea, i wish i was rich, i got a list a mile long i want to do to my truck LOL, but if i can find a billit grill for the right price, ill buy one and get the international diamond

#31 ·
Yea, i wish i was rich, i got a list a mile long i want to do to my truck LOL, but if i can find a billit grill for the right price, ill buy one and get the international diamond
I think every person on this forum is saying the same thing...

#33 ·
You guys that put the international emblem on your mesh grill, did it stick alright or did you mount it some other way?

thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.