Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Aftermarket switch location

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Cat_Rebel 
#1 ·
Here is a pics of some switches I installed on a buddies truck. I like the way they turned out.

this is a pic of the Air Zenith air pressure gauge for the bags and compressor. Has a switch to go between the too.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks sharp coope did he have the upfitter switches as well or is that why you did the custom switches?

#3 ·
By the looks of the dash its a 04 or lower, so no uplifters...

#4 ·
no upfitters, its a 99 model truck. He just wanted switches for the compressor, horns and air bags.

#5 ·
Looks good man, great job!:ford:

#6 ·
thanks

#9 ·
A little off topic...but how does the dash come off...I'm thinking about doing something like this

#10 ·
Put your truck down in first gear if you have an auto. Take the little vent out on the side by the door. The whole dash just pops off. Plus for 4wd, headlights, and powerpoint. Then your dash is off. Seems worse than it is really easy once you do it once.

Switches look good.

#16 ·
It did not have that light in this truck, its a crew cab, I think that only comes in standard and supercab models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.