Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pictures of 10 Cab lights?

6K views 49 replies 33 participants last post by  BamaSixGun 
#1 ·
I've seen a few dodges that have ten cab lights instead of 5, i think it looks pretty kool and was wonderin if anyone has any pics of this on a powerstroke?

It'd be a huge help decidin if i want to put all ten on or sell my second set..

Thanks

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
What about all the trucks with stacks?? Sorry for the derailment :blah:

#8 ·
I am all for lighting a truck up but honestly not a big fan of the 10 cab lights either on a pickup or a big rig.

I know I have seen pictures posted of a big black crew cab dually on here that had 10 cab lights and was also sitting on 24.5" alcoa's with something like 10" of lift. Was a bit too much for my taste but you might be able to find the picture of it on here.

But its your truck and ya gotta do what makes you happy.

#19 ·
That dually looks like ass...

#24 ·
I like cab lights a lot but more then 5 is 2 many.If you wanted to be different,you could have put 5 big rig chrome anber lights on there.Had them on my lifted 87 ex cab sitting on 40's and it got a lot of looks. And out of all the big rigs I have drove,none ever had 10 lights on the cab so what the heck does 10 lights have to do with a big rig?

#27 ·
I am a fan of cab lights. But there is a limit and that guy went over that limit. 5 would look good and 7 may be alright just have to see some pics of it.

#28 ·
7 is plenty. I love mine but 7 would look better just to close the gap between the 2 outside ones. That truck with 10 looks retarded and everything else they did just looks dumb. a set of 19.5 or 22.5 if the truck is setup right looks bada$$ with some running lights. O and a big rig setup right with more clearance lights and running lights looks sweet but i have seen a lot that are over kill and look rediculous.

#32 ·
I like the cab lights, its different around here where there's only a few people with them. However I think 7 would be MAX, like said it would look good to fill in the gap between the first and second one and the forth and fifth one.

#35 · (Edited)
why is everyone hating on this truck? I agree the cab lights were over the top, but it's a dually and wanted 22.5's. I think the srw with 20 inch rims or bigger look like jigabo rides with the big rims and thin side walls. LOL Other than the clearance lights this truck was done right, except for the lack of x over steering

#41 ·
"Done Right"

It would appear that phrase has multiple meanings and that it can vary wildly in its usage.

Because nothing about that picture evokes that phrase from me. Pretty much every single thing that was touched is now worse than the OEM parts they replaced. Hell, even the tires/wheels sitting in the bed are better than what's on it. It's like F up after F up after F up.

#36 ·
I use to want a lifted dually on 22.5s and semi tires, but the more I see pictures of that set up from the front, I think they look terrible. It seriously looks like it's riding on bike tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.