Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

DAMN!!!

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Stroked95 
#1 ·
I got whooped by a 6.0 on the way home today i think it was just tuned but whatdo i gotta do to my 7.3 to keep up with that thanks guys

#2 ·
Injectors...

SCT on a 6.0 will put down 400hp... Your going to need injectors and a turbo.

#5 ·
Sig says "soon to come"

:poke:

#8 ·
Awesome!!! LOL sell your truck and get a SIX--OH

#13 ·
say STROKED what was the diffrence with the turbo alone and have you run the quarter mile with your current setup

#14 ·
when i bought my 38r i was told just expect lower egt's and more noise, but it felt like a whole 'nother setting on my dp tuner i had at the time. egt's were signifcantly lower, and with the setup in my sig, with 30% nozzles i ran a dissapointing 14.2. nozzles are being upgraded to 80% and an adrenaline is in the works, as is the 1.15 housing. soooo we'll see if thats not a 13.3 setup i dont know what to do with no drugs,

#17 ·
oh yea, the 38r is a nice "beginner" turbo it seems. you can make good reliable fun dd power with it, and it has good resale for when you want to bigger ha. aand hopefully it makes a difference,

#18 ·
The only way to run that turbo is with a 1.15 housing, do it and you will never look back...

Other then a modded H2e... LOL

#25 ·
GT42R. :evil

#20 ·
38r will be at its very limits at that point... Modded H2e, or a S-400 would be a good choice... something with a T-4 mount.

#27 ·
No lag for me, and it sounds like a big rig diesel... Because it is... mellow down low, and a screamer on top.

#26 ·
tuned 6.0's are nasty.

fastest vehicle I owned (up until my 5.0 mustang) was my truck with eric's tunes.

Great platform to work with if you have the time the money and the resources to do alot of DIY (as in lifting a cab)

my buddy jake is running mid 14's all day with intake tune and exhaust in a f-350 crewcab shortbox on a 6 inch lift and 35's :ford:

theres quite a few cummins north of 10k that he takes out with ease.

#29 ·
You would have to ask Luke, I think he has pushed the H2e platform further then anyone else...

I see 47-50# boost on mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.