Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Michael Jackson died

4K views 85 replies 39 participants last post by  428qbird 
#1 ·
Just FYI.

I know there aren't many fans, but I was born in the 70's and grew up in the 80's, so he's kind of an icon of my youth. Weird.

Apparently he died of a heart attack.

#6 ·
guess he couldnt handle the loss of Billy Gene

#59 ·
I was 9-10 yrs old when he was on top. I cant thing of one person right now that had that much fame at one time (in my lifetime). It obviously ruined him.....

No pity if he messed with kids.

MTV prolly would never have become successful had it not been for the Thriller album...
I've heard that is just how he liked it!!

#32 ·
All the stations are talking about what a good guys he was and all of that. Yes I listened to him when I was like 10 when Thriller came out but lets face it... He was an accused but not convicted pediphile... He deserves no props but everyone will anyways. Glad we just dont have to look at his sick a$$ anymore.

I bet Obama gives a grand speech about him today and nothing about Ferrah.

#33 ·
the officials said he died at 3.15 pacific time , Apparently a source from the hospital said Jackson died "when the big hand touched the little hand"

I also heard that in honor of MJ, KMart stores have little boys pants half off....
the death of Farrah was a greater loss.

Later Cruz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.