Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BDP Camo truck does 1088/1850

5K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·
After a ton of work of the last year we finally broke the 1k mark with the camo truck. It busted 1k five times tonight with 1088 being the highest. We could of tried some more stuff but he wants to not push it too much since he wants to race it Friday night. Here is the 1088 video, enjoy the smoke....

#2 ·
After a ton of work of the last year we finally broke the 1k mark with the camo truck. It busted 1k five times tonight with 1088 being the highest. We could of tried some more stuff but he wants to not push it too much since he wants to race it Friday night. Here is the 1088 video, enjoy the smoke....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVh_MJUzg5g
does mike plan on pulling any weight outta that pig??

congrats ryan and mike!!

#8 ·
All fuel nothing else not even water. They are some big A twins custom built by bdp.

We have been looking at the weight deal and have some plans he just has to get some cash to do it. The rediculously heavy bumper has to go.

He trapped 94mph couple weeks ago in the 1/8th so we tried hat tune on the dyno to see where it was for comparison and it did 850hp. I think when he goes tomorrow night it may lay down a bit better # LOL.

#11 ·
Congrats! How much does the truck weigh?

#13 ·
Not sure exactly how much it weighs cause the two scales we went to I think were wrong, maby not but seemed like they were. They said 7500, but with 500# of bumpers, 160# of ladder bars, 250# driver, 200# heavier engine then stock, two turbos weighing over 120#'s together, sound system thats probably 80-100#'s I just dont see it being that light. I am thinking its closer to 8k going off of what a ex cab weighs from the factory.

#14 ·
Well if it weighs 8000lbs, the calculator puts the trap speed around 126mph, easy 10 second pass.

#19 ·
I've never been there. If I get into town early enough, I"ll try and get over there some how.

Although y'all might want some piece and quiet to make some shakedown runs. Let me know.

#28 ·
So wheres the fuel and how can I get it?

#31 ·
4R is lovin life, Brian has done a dang good job on this tranny.

03 cr, really really big injs.

Fuel appeared, may dissapear whenever it feels like it. TST with the right setting picked up 230hp over smarty alone.

#32 ·
how did it run at the track tonight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.