Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What would you buy for $200?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  HarleyEdition78412 
#1 ·
So what would you do if you had $200? What I did was I bought the following:

AND they had this little emblem on the back;):

Quite unbelievable that a person could buy a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED set of OEM Harley Davidson Edition Headlights for $200- but I did :evil I guess not everything listed on Craigslist is a scam :D

Oh yeah- before anyone asks these are going onto my truck and the original OEM HD lights on my truck are sold already...sorry

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah:confused:

So you spent 200 bucks on something you already had? Or were they broken or something? Or are you planning on making profit?
small profit likely. There was a different thread with some drama, thats why he is posting this and putting in the parts about craigslist scams...
LOL, well older set are the original OEM HDs from when my truck was built 12/05 which is the same headlight. Just freshening it up ;) And RedSmokey there was absolutely no profit made because I'm putting the new OEMs on my truck and have the ones of my truck sold for exactly the same price I paid- no profit. I didn't want to make a profit off them :D Since I was able to find and buy these so cheap I was able to pass on the bargain and help someone else with my older ones cheap. A win-win situation.
And yes there was some drama associated with these new OEM HD's- I wasn't even going to buy them at first since I already had mine, matter of fact I listed the ad in that link at approx 1230pm and it wasn't til later, approx 930-945pm, that night I decided to call the number and buy them since no one else wanted to buy them :shrug: I know a good deal when I see one and I don't think you can beat a set of OEM HD lights for $225 shipped, especially when the Ford MSRP is $510.xx and they're like $377 even at powerstrokeshop;)

#7 ·
He's just taking a pot shot at me because i tried to warn Smitty to be weary about craigslist because i was almost scammed, now keep in mind i also said for Smitty to do what he wanted, just wanted to warn him and Harley Edition i guess took it to offense, whatever....

#10 ·
yep- they are shipping out tomorrow morning (friday) to UNBROKEN to replace his leaking fakes.
@ also didn't mean to sound defensive, there's just been so much damn drama because of these :doh: Sometimes its hard to sort out the drama queens from the serious posters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.