Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Single food....ugggghhh!

4K views 73 replies 27 participants last post by  SMOK'N BLUE STROKER 
#1 ·
My wife has been gone for a little over 2 weeks, she is in NJ getting her grandmothers finances in order,..the old lady has finally lost it,...long story..

Sooooo......I've been stuck at home,..fending for myself.

I've eaten every old can of soup in the pantry....open can, no heat, stick spoon in,..voila!

But for the last few days, the only thing I have left, are things I have to actually cook....

Tonight's entree...

6 hot dogs cut in half, 3 pieces of cheese, minced garlic & onion(in shaker), and 2 Jalapeno's from the garden....

Tomorrow I'm gonna go all out,....actually,...I'll just be substituting the Jalapeno's for Habanero's....

She's gonna be gone for another month,...I fear next week....I'll be eating flavored napkin's

LOL

See less See more
#6 ·
Damn dude! You need to watch food network.LOL

#10 ·
A cheap gas grill is less than 100 bucks. 6 minutes, you got a steak. OK it is a well done steak, but it's a steak.

Recipe for steak and tators.

Light gas grill. Wash tator, (optional), stab tator repeatedly with fork, tator wrap in wet washcloth. Throw it in the microwave, set microwave for 12 minutes. Pull out steak, cover both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. When Microwave timer hits 6 minutes, throw steaks on the grill, wait 3 minutes, flip steak. Wait 3 minutes pull steak, throw on a plate. Pull tator out, slice, butter, cheese, and whatever else floats your boat. Crack a cold one. FEAST.

#13 ·
your the smart one,...everyone else still hasn't figured out the COOKING part, is what I'm not interested in...

I took 3 years of cooking in high school,..but that was because of the chicks in the class..

I was also a cheerleader,...but that is a whole other story....same thing as the cooking class though....LOL LOL LOL

#14 ·
Yeah i am here in Iraq now and i get so tired of eaten these mre's on mission but they are way better than they were let me tell u

#22 ·
Tank, i know this is off topic, but i love that bumper man

#29 ·
im all about the hamburger helper.

#31 ·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh I love hamburger helper.....:drool:

#33 ·
I cant...I live in a apartmen...no smoker for me:(

can't wait to move out of that hell hole and into a house.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.