Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Pics - Tank Style

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  TANK'S 250 
#1 ·
After seeing Tank's little stump picture... you all know which one. I took it upon myself to find a stump.... Then Rich re-inspired me to post up some new pics - Tank Style!!:D

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats one nice stump. Oh, and the trucks pretty sweet too. LOL

#3 ·
nice...Like them tires

#14 ·
haha, i don't have the approach angle he does for that, plus lockers are a definate need for that.

Hell yeah that's a sharp azz truck. hell I gonna have to go cut down a tree and get me a stump.............:evil Is it a stealth 4x without stickers or 2x??
It's an FX4, i just removed the stickers.

#15 ·
not talkin chit but is that stump even a foot tall nice truck tho find a bigger stump and repost

#17 ·
ummmm..........bite me... first off, not talkin chit or anything

second, the pics were a poke a little at Tank. Me and Tank know each other well enough and this was just to poke fun at him a bit with my own stump pics. 2nd, it was actually a foot tall. (i actually measured it).

#21 ·
I got on the first stump in 2wd...........of course the stump isn't going to slide like your parking curb.....:D

I do however, have my eye on a bigger stump, that i'm going to give a try just to see what happens. Just gotta get all the other crap out of the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.