Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Got My DI Trans Installed

977 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  PTSUPERD 
#1 ·
.... in our early '99. Shifts really nice. And I haven't managed to break it yet. :D I've gotta put a trans temp gauge in to keep an eye on everything, that's probably how the first one got destroyed(courtesy of the Banks Trans Command and Smart Lock I'm sure :doh: ), but this DI trans seems to be doing really well so far. Thanx David! :D

#4 ·
Lol, hardly. It's actually my first diesel I ever owned. It's a company vehicle that one of our mechanics drives. Been a really great truck though, has over 280,000 miles on it. I'll probably "buy" it back when we decide to get rid of it.

Cool, does he do anything special to them, any goodies in em?
Not sure, you'd have to ask David. I just got the base trans as the truck only has a chip/exhaust/intake on it and that's the most it'll ever have.

#7 ·
Glad you get to share in my enjoyment. I have loved my DI tranny since it was installed. Danny saw the tow picture I had on my phone. LOL

#8 ·
I didn't know he built trannys.Might have to shoot him a pm and check on a price for the hell of it.I am pretty sure I will need one here in the next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.