Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Updated EGR

749 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  HarleyEdition78412 
#1 ·
Anyone know any updated EGR systems. Still have my warranty so I still have to have one in there,just don't want it to have mine take a crap and put coolant into everything. My thought is to get a better EGR cooler and block off the up-pipe,any ideas?

#2 ·
I don't know how good it would work but there's one on eBay,03-07 6.0 POWERSTROKE FORD EGR COOLER UPGRADE, that claims to be the shiznic :shrug: I talked to them thru a pm on there about 10-12 months back and they swore by their product if that tells you anything, but then everyone swears by their product :hehe:

#3 ·
Might talk to Abrannan19 on here, hes with FCDP that does FUll egr deletes, but you might be able to tell him what your looking for and he might be able to steer you in the right direction or help you out somehow. Just a thought

#4 ·
if I read it correctly he doesn't want to delete his EGR or else I'd have suggested he click the links in my signature ;) or perhaps had him to check my webshots for the reasons why he wouldn't want the other style :shrug: but then if you want to look then more power to you just to see what problems you can keep an eye out for and of course thats coming from one of fcd's customers...me :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.