Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Diesel Performance Show & Go, Englishtown, NJ, August 2nd, 2009

10K views 109 replies 15 participants last post by  glasseater 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Lets get the whole "Dirty Jezery Crew" to go...hopefully there be more trucks there this time. Get a B-B-C going or something.

#5 ·
Ill be there.

I think Jay is going to try his water machine.

#8 ·
#14 ·
LOLLOL

#16 ·
The funny thing is Jay is the only one faster then me in the Dirty Jerzey Crew, so imagine how sloooow the rest of u are.LOLLOLLOLLOL:hehe::hehe::hehe::pointlaugh:

#17 ·
The difference is, none of the rest of us even contiplated saying we were fast, know our limits and live them LOL :hehe: LOL and no whining now!!! LMAO

#18 ·
Right.... u know your so SLOW so u HAVE nothing to say...........quit why'll your ahead.:evil

#20 ·
I dont have to go fast to win, considering who's gonna be there.LOLLOLLOL.And only guys who make real power crack there block.

#22 ·
Yeah your right 14.19@95 with CRACKED block. Spring fling 2 yrs ago...375rwhp with 2 BAD 8yr old stge2 injectors out of Jays truck and he ran the same #s with them.

#48 ·
The sheet says 330?

The rig IS WHAT IT IS!!! Leave it at that and have fun with it.It never was nor will be in the debate over who has the baddest street 7.3 in the state never mind outside that. Just enjoy it for what it is..A fun DD.
Cracked or not the rig would of run 14.20...so what. There is always a story as to why it didn't "do this or that". Maybe it's just me, I am so bored with it all, no one cares anyway.

#39 ·
Im not talking #### they are....Im just sholving it back at them.

#40 ·
Your right First engine.....thats what happens when u make power(u dont know yet).Ask jay he'll tell ya. Second didnt blow and u know that so dont talk sh#t

#43 ·
Your 100% right, With mods in my sig, I will never make any power, its all for show and guys who have the same mods are in the same boat, I will give up now. Thank u for inlighting me.:bowfast:

#45 ·
You should!!

A "list of mods" does not make power:doh: Well maybe in the David Lott school of performance it does:pointlaugh:

When you dyno, and it says 340 hp.......it means you have 340 hp, not 500 because "So and So" does:doh:

When you run a 14 sec 1/4 mi..........it means you have a 14 sec truck, not a 12 sec truck because "So and So" has the same mods:poke:

#47 ·
OK its on then, can Joe keep up with the grease wagon? Remember you will be hungry by the end of the track, my exhaust will smell great as I pass you....

:tree: LOL

#51 ·
Street Diesel Performance Show & Go.(EXP) Drag classes, truck show, burnout contest, bikini contest, live music & more.

August 2nd, 2009 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Englishtown Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

http://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31354
Yep - Going.

Got an ad from Raceway park this week LOL
Street Diesel Performance Show & Go
Exclusively for all Gas and Diesel Powered
Hot Rod Haulers
What is wrong with that description LOL

Gates Open at 8am
Eliminations at 1pm

link: http://www.etownraceway.com/schedule/street_diesel.aspx
OK, so if it doesn't rain, whether you be fast or slow, lets make it down to Raceway Park on Sunday - 8 to 5. Eric's grilling on the tail gate. Jason's got cool juice to squirt. Kenny's putting BDs back in :doh:. A bunch of folks will be running, a bunch watching, and Joe's running against the Exploder :doh: LOL. Anyway you like it - See you on Sunday.

#52 ·
OK, so if it doesn't rain, whether you be fast or slow, lets make it down to Raceway Park on Sunday - 8 to 5. Eric's grilling on the tail gate. Jason's got cool juice to squirt. Kenny's putting BDs back in :doh:. A bunch of folks will be running, a bunch watching, and Joe's running against the Exploder :doh: LOL. Anyway you like it - See you on Sunday.
LOL We will be there and I will have the grill and plenty of charcoal plus a couple of steaks. What is everybody else bringing so we know what we will have for food.As far as the exploder I think we will leave it at home we dont want to make Joe feal to bad.:pointlaugh:

#55 ·
I say lets lock this thread, it has run it coarse. See everybody Sunday at the track.:tree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.