Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bad weather.

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  shu873 
#1 ·
I just pulled my car out of the driveway and into the street about 20 minutes ago. Then it started raining. I walked back outside to this. :eek: :'(

Later Cruz

See less See more
#3 ·
well were in a extream drought down in Houston...farmer here are having a hard time.

#4 ·
No S. We have not had rain all month long. The F-ing Hay is dying and im having to steel water from the canal company to water my cows. Send some of that rain down this way.

P.S. I just checked the forcast.......No rain for at least the next 10 days for us. :mad:

#5 ·
They were saying on the weather channel that we are not expected to get rain until about the 27th of June. This ain't good.

#9 ·
I just pulled my car out of the driveway and into the street about 20 minutes ago. Then it started raining. I walked back outside to this. :eek: :'(

Later Cruz
Nice pimpmobile;):poke:LOL

#10 ·
OH NO!!! Other than the Chevy truck wheels and the BFG's, It is all factory original.:rockon:

Later Cruz

#13 ·
shoot I would drive that with a nice 377 ci under the hood

#20 ·
Beat me to it...LOL

Cruz, you got the same storm system that hit us a few hours earlier. They actually had to shut down I-80 down last night between DesMoines and Iowa City because there were spots that were flooded all the way across the road. Too much rain in a short period of time, no where for it to go...

#17 ·
$139.00 water bill, quess I have a sprinkler running too much.
Grass still like above "dry straw"...heat index hovering 105..

#19 ·
At the risk of being ridiculed more about my taste in cars. LOL I will still post this picture. Apparently after I left town yesterday. We had quite the day here in good ole Rockford IL. We got something like 3 inches of rain in a hr. To give you an idea of how deep it was. You can see the water line in the driveway is by the back wheels of my green car. The yellow car is parked where the green car was in the original post. Then there was a train derailed about 2 miles from my house and there were some cars filled with ethanol that exploded and killed a lady and injured like 6 more. they think the tracks were washed out.

News - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

Later Cruz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.