Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesel Nationals, Englishtown, NJ, Sept 19th 2009

13K views 61 replies 25 participants last post by  jersey250 
#1 ·
is anyone planning on going to E-town diesel nationals in Sept.?

think it's the 19th and 20th.

#3 ·
33rd Annual TBG U.S. DIESEL TRUCKIN NATIONALS & MOTORSPORTS SPECTACULAR

Englishtown Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

SEPT 19th, 2009 - 9am - 10:30pm

There will be a bunch of the Jersey Crew there.

#5 ·
I am tying to get some guys from CT chapter of FTE to go down.

#6 ·
I am hoping to make the trek down there. Should be about 6 hours or so. I hear its MUCH much better than the show at New England Dragway in Epping, NH. Probably convoying down with some guys from NH and CT and hopefully maybe meet some PSN guys.

#8 ·
If I got a bus set up would you and your friends want to hop on it?
It would be in the Hew Haven CT area.

#12 ·
ill be headin down in my stroker hopefully....Anyone wanna get a convoy going possibly?? im in the Scranton Wilkes Barre area of PA.

#14 ·
I know what u mean, I'll be sleeping at my brothers house in Oldbridge...1 or 2miles.:doh:

#18 ·
ahh, I am probably about 2 hours or so from you then. Norton is along 495 right between 24 and 95. Best landmark in the area that I can think of would be the Comcast Center which is 10 minutes up the road from me.

OH and welcome to PSN :welcome:

#19 ·
My truck will be done by then so it's possible I may head down there. Is it just drag racing?

#22 ·
Josh you still planning on going to englishtown? Maybe we should get a convoy going.
Really hoping too, check out the thread over on NETDP, looks like a good number going from there, can convoy down with them and then hopefully meet a bunch of PSD's down in Jersey.

I'll definitely be up at Epping too, will actually run my truck this time too instead of letting it sit with the cars in the parking lot lol.

#23 ·
Gonna keep an eye on this thread, if im home from work i will prolly come down, been down before and it was a great time. I would be coming down from Danbury Ct area.

#24 ·
ill be at englishtown on the 19th hopefully with the green machine all done

#25 ·
This is a HUGE show, alot of venders and alot to see...worth going to.

#28 ·
Figure Ide bring this around, 2 more weeks Sept 19, Sat. :tree:

#31 ·
Dont u dare say that!!:gun::D

#34 ·
Nice.. i posted this in two different spots.. I guess i just passed right by the northeast region section.. I will be going there and cant wait..Any body in the long island N.Y area. First time I will be able to get this truck down the track. hopefully if i get there in time.. Hopefully leaving friday night. The do have some activities going to friday night. Not sure exactly what but im sure there will be people there just hanging.. Ill be in my rig and if anybody see's me stop in for a beer or two..... IF anybody wants to convoy from this direction shooot me a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.