Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

lookin to trade a industrial injection turbo

2K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  SMOK'N BLUE STROKER 
#1 ·
i have a early 99 7.3 i bought this brand new industrial injection phat stroker turbo for a 99-03 and was told that it would work well it dont but am lookin to trade for a early 99 turbo preferably a gtp38r

#3 ·
where would i find somethin like that or do you think anyone would have somethin like that they would be willin to trade i need to get this problem delt with this turbo will only make 10lbs of boost at wot

#6 ·
I got my super 66 turbo from Nate/unlimited diesel. He's a great guy to deal with and has killer prices.

#9 ·
I don't see how it could have bolted up if it's a phat stroker turbo because it was listed for a 6.0 on industrials website.

#12 ·
ya it bolted right up no problems and it is a phat stroker industrial injection doesnt make it for the 7.3L anymore

#14 ·
no thats what im confused about it went together just like it was made to do not a single problem in it so now the ? is do i have more problems than i think i do

#16 ·
ok as far as the suspension goes it is an early 99 with the square front u bolts. now as far as the motor goes im not positive im tryin to find out if maybe i just have a big leak or somethin all i no for sure is this is really pissin me off

#18 ·
ya somewhat. im thinkin my up pipes might be leakin to its blowin soot or oil all over the dam place in there

#21 ·
ya but only 10lbs will it be that bad or is there more problems

#23 ·
ok well i hope you know alot cause i get the feelin im guna put you to work tomorow lol il call ya

#25 ·
lol ya understand that i already got all mine done yesterday. if you want you can come out today if your not to busy. anytime is good for me

#27 ·
ok

#30 ·
ya thanks matt alot of stress and headache just got lifted off my shoulders another member saved by another. i just almost just lost alot of money. thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.