Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Truck Toyz

3K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  DI-Tommy 
#1 ·
Has anybody had any problems with these guys?
I bought a truck from them over a year ago, paid it off early, and never received my title. :mad:

#5 ·
When I finished paying Kevin the last bit I owed him, he said he would mail me the title. A few months went by and I called, and he kept giving me a bunch of BS excuses. Now it's been a year, and still... no title.

#25 · (Edited)
Have a lawyer send him a title inquiry letter and a copy of the contract. The same day send the same info to the lien holder. Include proof that you payed the full amount of the contract.

Do not wait any longer, don't listen to anyone but a good attorney.
Anyone that does this is not a good guy, there is not one legitimate excuse (unless the guy died) for taking this amount of time to get a clear title in your name.

You've waited about 8 months longer than you should have to get legal help.
I hope you have a contract for the sale.

#27 ·
You wont go through anything except gathering and presenting the documentation to the lawyer.

In the end the seller could be liable for any costs you incur, if found to be contractual fraud possibly more.

what I'm saying is you've been way too nice for far too long about this. time to kick him in the nutz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.