Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Samantha's 8.46 licensing run

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·

#2 ·
thats awesome, even without sound (stupid work computer) Great to see some fast girls out there.

Ya definitely gotta be one proud father thats for sure :ford:

#3 ·
Looks like she actually drove that sucker a little before the 1/8 too. :eek: :rockwoot: That still freaks me out that they can teach you to do that in just 3 days. Congrats again, wifey! :D

#7 ·
Looks like she actually drove that sucker a little before the 1/8 too. :eek: :rockwoot: That still freaks me out that they can teach you to do that in just 3 days. Congrats again, wifey! :D
mmm 1 day actually, that pass was on the second day. The first day she made 4 passes that were so so, the next day(2nd day) she made 3 perfect passes.(well almost perfect:D)
That is awesome. Great job Sam. David was that a tear I saw as you walked back to the camera. LOL

I know you are really happy with your little girl
Ya I have to admit I did get a few tears in my eyes.

#5 ·
That is awesome. Great job Sam. David was that a tear I saw as you walked back to the camera. LOL

I know you are really happy with your little girl

#14 ·
thats just freakin awsome, anytime a father spends that kind of quality bonding time with there child, the end result will always be great!! good job sam.

#21 ·
LOL LOL LOL

#20 ·
Very nice indeed.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.