Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

looking for a tranny :pointlaugh:

3K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  CanadianRedneck 
#1 ·
alright guys im in the market for a tranny and have heard numerous things about bts everyone seems to like them, but is there anyone else out there that is worth the money? i have heard some bad stuff about ats and suntoast so might be staying away from them, any help would be awsome.

#2 ·
Give Eric @ Innovative a call. He's a dealer for the NAPC Heavy Hauler 4R100/Race series 5r110s. Honestly when it comes time for me to have to get a tranny I'm down to the NAPC and BTS with the NAPC in the lead right now.

#5 ·
Myself, Redneck6.0L, and Canadianredneck are all running the NADP tranny.
Shawn is over 1000HP with his, and Tyler should have the same if not more when his is finished.
I had mine up to about 640 at the crank.
No problems at all with any of them.
If Eric is selling them, that just made it easier for you to get one. (You don't have to drive up to Canada to get one.)

#6 ·
I know Nate had a issue with his..and they next day aired him a new transmission and paid the return shipping for the broken one..thats customer service.

I just replaced my trans, I went with a brand new ford reman (not making enough power to warrant anything more) Plus it comes with a 3 year 100k mile warranty no deductible and no labor, since I paid for ford to install it.

#7 ·
how much is one of those nadp

#8 ·
You can buy mine. It works perfectly and you would also get the torque converter. I could really use the money to finish building the pulling truck!!

#17 ·
That's the only thing that irks me about them- the price:mad: They cost Retail Price: $5500.00 CDN/US but $5,500.00 USD = $6,184.86 Canadian and $5500 Canadian= $4,884.12 US so the same tranny's price is higher using USD versus CAD :shrug: Shouldn't that be the other way around- more in CAD than USD or does the $5500 USD include shipping or something/anything else :doh: lol

#29 ·
Anyone moving up to a 6.0L from a 7.3L knows suncoast as suntoast LOL And of course BTS is Better Than Suntoast :hehe: It'll be a BTS or a NAPC for me when the time comes :D

#28 ·
If any of you would like a price on a BTS for your 6.0 please PM me.Buying a BTS you know what you get and from what I have seen on this post...much better priced.

Cary

#32 ·
Chrsi keep us informed on how the BTS works out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.