Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What wheels

920 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  amarillo250 
#1 ·
I would like to put some aftermarket wheels on my truck but I have know idea what type of wheels I want if any of yall have aftermarket wheels with locking hubs in the front could you post pics so that I could try to get an idea of what to go with.

#3 ·
I am pretty sure that on the 99-4 trucks most guys are going with 4.5" of backspacing on a 9" wide wheel. This should push the wheel out a bit for a more aggressive look without sticking out too far

Most wheels should come with some sort of center cap, usually 2 piece. I run them on the back but leave them off on the front, some put them on but leave them open, others put them on and cap them and only pull the cap off (simply pop off with a screw driver or small pry bar) when they need to manually lock the hubs.

Here are mine, Pro Comp 6005 18x9 with 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers

A good place to browse would be the install gallery at Truck Toyz Performance .. Experience Matters! tons of trucks on there with custom wheels and lifts and different tires and such all mentioned and a great way to figure out what you think would look good on your truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.