Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

injectors price at the dealership

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Mdub707 
#1 ·
WHat are you guys in the USA paying for shop rates to change the injectors as well as the price of a ford reman injector? Just curious as I am going to be in the states and if it's a lot cheaper I may get the rest of mine done

#3 ·
they priced me a set and with labor and everything it was way over 3000 dollars.Well i went ahead and got swamps injectors and put them in myself. saved myself over 2000 dollars and the truck is a lot faster now and every thing

#9 ·
I just had one injector and the fuel pump replaced at a dealership last week. Total bill was $1687 so subtract $331 for the pump and approx. $300 for pump labor.

Should have been under warranty because its a 2006 with 50000 miles. Dealer denied warranty because I didn't have all my fuel filter receipts with me. I am going to fight that because I have only owned the truck for about 12000 miles.

#10 ·
DEFINITELY fight that! You bought it from them, and you've only got 12k miles on it since you've owned it? How on earth can they do that? I would have found another dealer man.

It seems some dealers dont want to do anything, others are more than willing. I had a dealer try to tell me I didn't have warranty on my transmission when I KNEW I did. I told them the proof was in the glove box of the truck and they said "nope". How can you fight that much ignorance? I made some calls and had some higher ups, call the service manager over at this dealer and they called me back and told me it was fixed under warranty. They basically tried taking me for a ride and probably charge Ford and me for the repairs!

#12 ·
And the dealership that did the repair (and declined the warranty) is not the dealership I bought it at. The breakdown happened 500 miles from home while on vacation. The selling dealership later told me they wouldn't have screwed me like that.

#13 ·
Have the dealer you bought it from call the dealer that did the work. I had this EXACT thing happen (almost happen anyways) to me with my tranny. I broke down out of town. Dealer told me it wasn't covered. I had the dealer I bought it from call them up and I dont know what they said or discussed, but the dealer that had the truck honored it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.