Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

11's

7K views 55 replies 31 participants last post by  CNDiesel 
#1 ·
I heard from a birdy that theres some true 11 second time slips now....

#5 ·
That same birdy must have done some flying, 'cause I heard the same thing and it's a LONG way from TX to CT. Those who were there will have to give you all details. Still making passes right now!

#9 ·
I just had to get a single cab 6.0, could have gotten a 6.4 but nooooooo....:doh:
Good job whoever you are!,When are we going to have the 6.0-6.4 conversions ready!

#20 ·
you guys are killing me!!and i know someone laughed when they read my just the tip joke GEESH !!

#21 ·
We are in the 11's. 11.80 @ 118.60MPH to be exact.

On 7 Cylinders. No ####. Rudy can attest to this. My number 1 injector was flaking out on the first pass- died shortly after and never came back to life.

11.80 with a ####-tacular launch that I botched....on 7 holes. I just can't wait to go back next week.LOL

There are a TON of pictures, videos and timeslips to be posted when I get off my arse. Also a very laughable picture of the odometer on our race rig........

#23 ·
To put it in real perspective, the injector would kick on for just a few strokes every now and then.

Basically, when it's so far out of range, the computer will actually just turn it off. Then periodically fire it a few strokes to see if its working again, and if not, back off. For all intents and purposes it is a totally dead hole at that point.

#24 ·
To put it in real perspective, the injector would kick on for just a few strokes every now and then.

Basically, when it's so far out of range, the computer will actually just turn it off. Then periodically fire it a few strokes to see if its working again, and if not, back off. For all intents and purposes it is a totally dead hole at that point.

yeaaaa nevermind

#27 ·
Great job Matt and Aaron, along with the crew's from Spartan Diesel Tech and Rudy's Performance Parts. We all gain from the time you guy's spend at the track, keep it coming our way. I didn't want to post the 1st 11.90 times cause I knew you could get it faster. Aaron great past to 12.5 fuel only on those stock tires/rocks. Bet your time comes down with some better tires. Contrats!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.