Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Is it true?

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
Is it true that anybody that sells IronBull bumpers also now carries BlackOps bumpers? If it is true then that means these powerstokenation vendors can now get BlackOps bumpers for us?

trucktoyzperformance
ktperformance
stealthautomotive
gosperformance

That it is cool that ya'll are supporting a member here.

#4 ·
thats great news!

#6 ·
WTF i dont give to ####z about these bumpers

#18 ·
those things are wicked looking, can you say choochoo train. I'm rockin' roadarmor myself, i've had them on the truck for bout 5yrs. Back then those were the only ones i could find.
Yea me too, love the bumper, the customer service aint worth two chits.

#14 ·
i drank Jack so no hangover but i was a little loopy last night. Mabey in a couple years ill get me somthin like that on the front of my truck. I think id want a little less protrusion out the front but looks tough as nails. BTW was that the bumper that was on the trucks that were in the fast and furious trucks i think it was the second one?

#16 ·
I must place my order right now for one of those bumpers. Maybe one of our sponsors will have an unbelievable sale on them.

#19 ·
Those things are sick lookin. But I am going to stick with my Ranch Hands. Glad to see two good companies came together like that.

#20 ·
I will say this. Ranchands are good bumpers, but damn they are heavy. We have them on two of our trucks and seem to replace the front bushings pretty often. Just replaced all the front end stuff on our dodge late last year. Should last another year or so before we have to start doing it again. That thing goes through shocks like it goes through diesel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.