Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

kempton PA june 18th and 19th

4K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  smokinndstrokin 
#1 ·
new penn jersey tractor pullers 8000lb diesel truck pull at the kempton fair grounds

june 18th is prostock diesel (east coast series 3.0 rules)

june 19th is street legal diesel (npjtpa rules)

see you there

thanks

rob

#4 ·
Ill def be there, Love goin to Kempton.Usually have some good pulls.

#16 ·
we go almost every year! but this year she getting crap together to get married so thats what she wants me to do tonight! I just might have to go:doh: dam i am not even married yet and she takeing away for my truck and fun! Dam female

#21 ·
HaHaHa sounds like my ole lady and me LOL.Except we are not getting married til Sept 2011

#25 ·
I was there,what a shame!Track was a mess. Only a few were able to move the sled.Rob had a decent pull, only chance anyone had was good mud or At's and they couldnt be afraid of blowing off the tires.Many guys had smoke rollin off all four corners b/c of wheel speed.

#31 ·
His truck is Electric Blue w silver. 2-tone.Hey Jeremy if I would have known that track was gonna be that bad ,I would have brought those Claws you sold me.For you to run. LOL.Seriously tho I was hoping to see your truck run well.

#33 ·
i dont think that would have help. the biggest problem was that in the middle of the class the fairs fireworks show started. after the fireworks were done (about 30 min) the sled was literally stuck.

#36 ·
Ya next time it rains within a day of the pull I wont wast time on that place. when I almost got stuck after driving down to regester :mad: I should of just packed it in and went home, any body hear what happend to the comman rail with all them freaking lights and the train horn's ? last I seen him they were towing him off the track n he looked pissed I mean PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.