Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

some of u asked me to post the results

2K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  HarleyEdition78412 
#1 ·
i just put the BD boost fooler in and let me tell u i noticed a big difference:evil......im gunna run the fooler for a while see how the truck runs but so far so good after a 20minute hard run...... time will only tell:ford:

should i be worried about the turbo or no?????

#3 ·
It fools the MAP sensor to allow you to run higher boost PSI. I have one on my truck.

#18 ·
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

When I saw you post that I had to scratch my head because I thought you knew more then that.

My bad Bro didn't mean to :poke:

#6 ·
hmm, interesting... very interesting.

What are you seeing for boost now?

Oh late notice... but what are you up too tomorrow evening? PM sent

#10 ·
You said you'd keep me updated, but it's all good. If I make it up there you boys are gonna watch me send my stock turbo into orbit lol.... I should probably tow up a trailer so one of you guys can get me home at the end of the night.

Sorry for the hijack Greg.

#13 ·
no problem guys and i will try to make it... and jake if u do go and something happens ill trailer u back.... i got u

#15 ·
oh and im building about 28-30 psi when im had on her... im just concerned about the turbo..... at least i got another one:evil:evil

#19 ·
so why run a boost fooler on a truck with an sct? You can have your tune tweaked to run whatever boost you want, my race file runs the turbo to 37psi and the fooler is barely getting you 30:confused:

#21 ·
i havnt really got on it real hard come i am try to be a lil responsible here....lol

and it was just a test to see if the thing really works and it does.... ill leave it on for a lil bit

#22 ·
aint going tonight but will be at bass pro shop thursday night...... got to hang out with the wiffy and kid

#23 ·
It's raining like a son of a b here in Scituate, not likely that i'm going to drive to Epping just to get rained out... that happened to me last time and I was pissed.

#24 ·
shoulda came up, was beautiful all night. Rain scared away most of the people too. We hit traffic and didn't get there till after 6:30. I ended up with 5 runs and let my buddy take it down for 2 more.

there will be a next time I am sure though, only one other diesel was there other wise just the standard issue gas cars, some good ones some not so good ones lol.

#26 ·
Yeah, it kind of ran like poo. 13.5 @ 101 with a 2.0 60 ft. It was humid as a mother out.

I'll probably wait to go back until i have the 355's in. along with some traction bars LOL

EDIT: i'll be damned, i found a 1 inch split and 2 small holes in the boot on the turbo discharge...I havent pulled it off yet to see if its all the way through, but it looks like it could be. I wonder how much effect that had...still made 48 psi going down the track :shrug:

#27 ·
you sure its not a boost builder, if its the one that plugs inline with the map sensor, and then taps in the computer, thats just a boost builder. it tricks the computer to think theres more boost than there really is, so then it adds a little more fuel. thats how it appeared on my friends truck anyways...

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.