Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Just Got Matt's Tunes and............

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
So I was having ridiculously high egt's with a 38r, check engine lights, and unbelievable amounts of smoke. So I chatted with Matt at Gearhead about my problems and I sent my TS off to him. I put it back on on tonight :D and I can't believe the difference. I gained more power, absolutely no codes and he dropped my egts about 250 - 300 degrees. The truck seems to run alot smoother as well. He told me to pull my boost annihilator (fooler) off as well which I was a little sketchy about........ NO CODES!!!! :D And less smoke as well. Thanks Matt

#3 ·
Sounds like he's got another believer. Good work Matt.

#8 ·
:whs::bowfast:

#10 ·
Not much else 38r, exhaust, and intake. Injectors before the end of summer hopefully, if the OT keeps coming LOL

#13 ·
I have never had a 42. But I love the 38r with the 1.0 housing. Fast spool and lots of power. I know I have some porting done on my heads but i got over 500hp with the 38r

#14 ·
Have u run the 1/4 yet and i just wanting opinions on what 2 go with i just wanna be able to beat most diesel on the road

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.