Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Diesel Power Fest - June 13th

3K views 46 replies 9 participants last post by  upinsmoke70 
#1 ·
at the buck. I know some people couldn't go last time cause of the TS event. So is anyone going this time?

#8 ·
Re: Diesel Power Fest

k cool I'll look for you guys. I'm getting pretty good at finding people whos names I don't know and I don't know what they look like haha. I'm going to bring that girl that almost got my azz kicked last Diesel Power Fest. :D

#9 ·

I'm gonna go if it's gonna be nice out. Is anyone gonna run or are they just going to watch? I think I might do the show and shine and the drags.

#17 ·

Here's a thought. I meet at Dom's house. Drop my banned truck off, and then one of you nice fellas give us a ride up there. Any takers.
Sounds like a good idea to me. I got my signed permission slip today!

#21 ·

dont feel bad marty... i thought the same thing at first... then i realized it said july :doh:

i only got an extended cab... or a 4 runner... so if u guys need a ride... i can take ya but it might be a tighter squeeze

kev does have a crew cab tho :poke:

#26 ·

not a problem chestertown sled pull is july 20th so if your going there we can ride in the mornin and go to pulls when they start

#28 ·

I'll cover lunch for the jet ski rental. Soooooo, no Kevin on Sat. Aaron, we can ride the Bronco. It's not banned :poke:

#32 ·

thats fine there both yamaha 98 2seater and 99 3seater and they top out around 50 or so...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.